Oracle Cash Management – Version: 12.0 to 12.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
Trying to validate a bank account transfer, ends in error:
2. Intercompany balancing was unable to generate the intercompany account.
The issue is caused by the following setup: The Intracompany Balancing Rules are not set up.
— To implement the solution, please execute the following steps:
1. Go into the responsibility: Cash Management Responsibility
2. Navigate to MENUPATH > Setup -> accounting setup manager -> Accounting Setup.
3. Go to Accounting Setups Tab
Ledger: < your ledger >
Click Update accounting options
Click update for Primary Ledger: -> Setup step: Intracompany
Click Define rules for Legal Entity Name:
Click Create Rules
Balancing Details tab ->
Debit balancing Segment Values: All Other
Credit balancing Segment Values: All Other
Default Options: Manually entered clearing balancing Segment Value
4. Retest the issue.
5. Migrate the solution as appropriate to other environments.
BUG:6053825 – R12 SIP:ERROR BANK ACCOUNT TRANSDER: FUN_INTRA_RULE_NOT_ASSIGNED