Senior Software Engineer
- Oracle Database fundamentals and basics.
- Oracle Database Structure Query Language (SQL).
- Oracle Procedures Language basics and advanced level (PL/SQL).
- Oracle Database Administration workshop I and workshop II.
- Oracle Application Express (APEX).
- Oracle Forms Development 6i.
- Oracle Forms Development 10 g.
- Oracle e-Business Suite.
- Oracle Cloud Applications.
- Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher (OBIP).
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE).
- Object Oriented Programming concept (OOP).
- Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF).
- Oracle MySQL database.
- Mobile Applications Development (android, kotlin, iOS Swift).
Duties / Responsibilities / Activities
- Build new versions from deployed software based on bugs resolution or customer change requests update.
- Design software business processes and layout structure compatible with customer needs and behavior.
- Software business requirements analysis and evaluation based on customer needs and standard business criteria.
- Build and upgrade all technical documentations for each project individual or with our team and enhance other documentations to track all of system cycles.
- Define software costing estimation basis cross software proposal development process or software purchasing process. Build reusable program unites code which used as a reference library among various number of software.
- Establish latest version of software among users and support to get a completed figure about the customer feedback which reflect directly in software enhancement plan.
- Diagnose and debug software using test procedures and standard maintenance programs.
- Evaluate available systems currently in place and find their weaknesses and work to resolve them.
- Design and develop Integration model between software components to build fully functional software systems.
- Improve software performance by recommending enhanced business processes flow based on software systems analysis and evaluation.
- Define software systems infrastructure prerequisite specifications and software installation needs to achieve maximum performance and efficiency.
- Develop and upgrade company software library by adding common programs components.
- 11, 2014 Project Management Professional (PMP).
- 11, 2006 Oracle Database 10g Administrator Certified Professional (OCP).
- 05, 2006 Oracle PL\SQL Developer Certified Associate (OCA).
- 06, 2006 Oracle Forms Certified Professional (OCP).
- 06, 2006 Oracle Database 10g Administrator Certified Associate (OCA).